Our IT platform is based on one of the industry’s leading core banking systems provided by Oracle – this means that all core activities of ABT are managed by top-of-the-line industry standard software, so our standard processes and reconciliation processes and reporting is of a very high quality.
For maintaining a high level of security we have built in the following features:
- Access to the client's account is granted using a client ID and IPIN (internet banking password) that is privy to the client. The IPIN is randomly generated by the system and is not accessible by anyone other than the client.
- A major feature of the security arrangement is the access through a secure web page that encrypts the session between the client’s computer and the web page using 128-bit encryption. The web page is identified by means of a digital certificate provided by Verisign to ensure its customer that they are on the correct site and to protect them from revealing their confidential account details on illicit websites;
- You can use the feature of virtual keyboard while logging into your account;
- We have skilled people and competent service providers who monitor the security of the system round the clock.
- ABT has best practices for business continuity and redundancy (with Swiss-based servers) in place.